Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Help with nissan idle speed relearn
Help with nissan idle speed relearn

163 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2024-07-23 18:44:22

•   Level 3   
    (93) points
    cpj14
    2024-07-15 19:21:46

Hello group, I have not been successful in completing idle speed relearn procedure with my maxisys ultra, in 2014 and newer Nissan vehicles. I meet all the tool requirement , a/c OFF, auto trans, in R power steering signal ON and all the rest.It stays in performing operation but never ends. I have waited more than 5 minutes but never ends. Any tips as to why is not working?
    I have an older Autel scanner that works very well with older models 2010 and older but does not work with newer ones. There is no updates available for this older scanner. Please help.

•   Level 8   
    (1641) points
    promaster

2024-07-17 00:13:43 (Reply to:cpj14)

The engine must not have any faults and no codes present or pending. There are no vacuum leaks either. If the RPM is too high, you may have a vacuum leak. But if you say it doesn't work on all 2014 and newer Nissan's, then that's another problem. Try updating the scanner software and VCI firmware to the latest version.

•   Level 3   
    (93) points
    cpj14
    2024-07-23 18:44:22 (Reply to:promaster)
     Thank you very much, I have this problem since I purchased the unit, is out of free updates now. VCI is always updated since is free. I'm sure there is something I'm doing wrong. I hope someone out there has tip or the proper procedure.
  Total1 Pages